The creation of the www.taejo.eu website is an activity that has been carried out by the Decentralized Agency for Local Development (OADL) within the Tajo International Project, financed by the European Fund for Regional Development (FEDER) in the European Union, within the scope of the initiative of the Operative Program for Cross-border Cooperation between Spain and Portugal (POCTEP).
The following entities have been involved the following entities in its creation, providing the information and services that are indicated below.
Decentralized Agency for Local Development
- Design, conceptualization and contracting of application development
- Catalogue of tourist resources and its translation in the Spanish zone
- Regional Government of Extremadura, General Direction of Natural Environment
- Catalogue of Fauna and Flora, as well as its translation
- Regional Government of Extremadura, General Directorate of Spatial Planning
- Spanish service catalogue, as well as its translation, in the Spanish zone
- Necessary mapping
- Regional Government of Extremadura, General Directorate of Tourism
- Catalogue of Spanish populations and its translation
- Catalogue of routes in the Spanish zone and its translation
The Municipal Chambers of Idanha-a-Nova, Castelo Branco, Penamacor, Vila Vehla de Rodao, Nisa, Castelo de Vide, Portalegre, Marvao and Gaviaohave developed for each of the territories under their jurisdiction the following information and services.
- Catalogue of tourist resources and its translation in the Portuguese zone.
- Catalogue of Portuguese population and its translation
- Catalog of routes in the Portuguese zone and its translation
- Portuguese service catalogue as well as its translation, in the Portuguese zone.
The development and design of the application has been made by Igo Software, SLin collaboration with Solucionex Consulting and Development, SL.
We would like to express our appreciation to the following entities for their collaboration in the project:
Municipalities, commonwealths and local action groups in the area of influence of the park, for their contribution with supplementary information for the project. The Institute da Conservaçao da Naturaleza e da Biodiversidade of Portugal for its cartographic contribution.